According to your desires and preferences you may relax nearby the swimming pool, play bowls or billards or decide to set out to discover the region.
Discover the vineyard and its different types of vines.
Enjoy the experience of the Coquillade SPA : 1500 m² of well being at only 12 minutes from the Domain
• The historical centre of Apt (St Ann’s cathedral, la porte de Saignon, St Catherine’s chapel, private mansions, fountains…).
• “The Most Beautiful Villages of France” : Ansouis, Gordes, Lourmarin, Ménerbes, Roussillon.
• Hilltop villages : Bonnieux, Lacoste, Oppède le Vieux, Saignon, Viens.
• Roman vestiges : The Julian Bridge on the Domitian Way, the Roman vestiges of Vaison la Romaine and Orange, dry stone dwellings near Gordes.
• Museums in Apt (the Industrial Adventure Museum, the Museum of Archaeology, The House of Regional Nature Park).
• Festivals (Avignon festival, chorégies d’Orange…).
• There are many shows and concerts during the summer months.
• L’Isle sur la Sorgue : capital of antiques.
• The Ochre Trail near Roussillon.
• The Provençal Colorado.
• La Fontaine de Vaucluse.
• Apt is the capital city of crystallized fruit.
• Faïence ware from Apt.
• Crystallized fruit, olive oil, wines, honey, truffle…
• The Apt weekly market has been ranked among the “outstanding markets” of France thanks to its atmosphere, to the quality of the products and to its originality. It is held every Saturday morning in the city centre.
• The Farmers’ Market is held every Tuesday morning place Lauze de Perret in Apt.
• Hiking : numerous footpaths, the Ochre Trail near Roussillon and hiking trails.
• Horse riding : four riding schools near Apt.
• Golf course : Golf Pitch 130 in Villars (9 holes), Golf Provence Country Club in Saumane de Vaucluse (18 holes), Golf International du Pont Royal in Mallemort (18 holes), Golf du Luberon in Pierrevert (18 holes).
• Bicycle touring : “The Luberon by Bike” (a cyclo-touring itinerary covering 235 km around the Luberon), “The ochre by bike”, the cycle path of Calavon.
Varied renowned sites including the world famous cliffs of Buoux.